Social Media Week kicks off around the world in 12 cities from 13-17 February 2012.
Harbour City and Integrated Hospitality Management have invited me to be one of their speakers for the panel discussion on 15 February. (See details here)
Building an Appetite for Social: What's cooking in the F&B industry?
We'll be discussing the impact of social media on the food and restaurant scene. Speakers will include:
- Victoria Cheng (Editor, Restaurant Consultant and blogger)
- Chan Chun Wai (Columnist at Oriental Daily and Ming Pao Daily)
- Chef Gregoire Michaud (Head Pastry Chef at Four Seasons Hong Kong)
- Gourmet KC (Food Blogger, most prolific blogger on Openrice, columnist at Time Out Hong Kong and Weekend Weekly)
- Brad Lau (Singapore Food Blogger, also known as ladyironchef, he won the Best Food Blog in the Nuffnung Asia-Pasific Blog Awards 2011)
- Hilda Leung (TV Celebrity Chef)
- Karen Tam (Assistant General Manager – Promotions and Marketing, Harbour City)
- Moderator: Geoffrey Wu (Director of Communications of IHM Group)
Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Where: Harbour City - Prince Hotel Venue map: http://g.co/maps/ufz4k
Ticket price: HK$150, inclusive of 1 drink
Event details: SMWHKfood
Note to those in Singapore:
If you want to attend the food topic for Social Media Week SINGAPORE, then check out this page for more info: The Great Food Debate on Feb 15. Obviously, I won't be there, but I'm sure it'll be interesting.